4630 Brent Ct, La Verne, CA 917504 beds, 2 baths, 3,027 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great family neighborhood. Awesome schools. If you like to talk to neighbors you will know them all within a few weeks.
- Lot: 8,929 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $625,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,027 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 8665028051
- Zillow Home ID: 21651992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4630 Brent Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91750 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% less than in La Verne, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91750 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Verne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91750 home values.
- 4642 Brent Ct La Verne, CA$553K421,800
- 4654 Brent Ct La Verne, CA$567K521,956
- 1001 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$518K421,242
- 970 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$589K521,800
- 4615 Brent Ct La Verne, CA$583K422,008
- 982 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$569K421,758
- 4666 Brent Ct La Verne, CA$553K321,895
- 4625 Brent Ct La Verne, CA$487K421,556
- 4633 Brent Ct La Verne, CA$563K521,800
- 990 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$553K321,359
- 4645 Brent Ct La Verne, CA$475K421,442
- 960 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$639K422,100
- 1015 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$510K321,359
- 4675 Cooper Ct La Verne, CA$626K422,238
- 1000 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$606K621,772
- 4659 Brent Ct La Verne, CA$527K32.51,671
- 952 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$561K521,800
- 4678 Brent Ct La Verne, CA$549K421,242
- 935 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$459K421,218
- 1010 Canyon View Dr La Verne, CA$762K522,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.