- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4630 N 68th St UNIT 245, Scottsdale, AZ 852511.75 baths, 986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $64,900
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 986 sqft
- Parcel #: 17335427
- Zillow Home ID: 7844981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4630 N 68th Street UNIT 245
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Scottsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% higher than in Scottsdale, and 95.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Scottsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Scottsdale home values.
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 244 Scottsdale, AZ$101K--1.75986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 246 Scottsdale, AZ$105K--1.75986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 247 Scottsdale, AZ$157K21.5986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 243 Scottsdale, AZ$100K21.5986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 242 Scottsdale, AZ$101K22986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 248 Scottsdale, AZ$135K--21,287
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 241 Scottsdale, AZ$133K--21,287
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 264 Scottsdale, AZ$78K--1.75986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 263 Scottsdale, AZ$96K--1.75986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 265 Scottsdale, AZ$103K--1.75986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 261 Scottsdale, AZ$115K--21,020
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 262 Scottsdale, AZ$110K221,020
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 217 Scottsdale, AZ$112K----986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 218 Scottsdale, AZ$109K22986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 216 Scottsdale, AZ$108K21.5986
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 220 Scottsdale, AZ$120K221,020
- 4630 N 68th St UNIT 219 Scottsdale, AZ$119K221,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292