- Built in 2011
- 81 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,253 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $171/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- MLS #: 08891706
- View Virtual Tour
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Kitchen Type: Galley
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Common Area Amenities: Storage
- Exposure: W (West)
- Lot Description: Common Grounds
- Basement: None
- Common Area Amenities: Bike Trails
- Management: Self-Management
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Pending
- Square Feet Source: Estimated
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Kitchen Window Treatments (Y: None
- Living Room Window Treatments (Y: Blinds
- Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: Blinds
- 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: Blinds
- Age: 61-70 Years
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: Condo
- Type of House: Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14172070221007
- Zillow Home ID: 58360506
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Uptown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.4% lower than in Chicago, and 169.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Uptown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Uptown home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Senn High (assigned)9-121.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.