- Lot: 3,275 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Views: 2,716 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,000,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $357
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 690 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 70 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ M, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Extra finished room location \ U, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Fruit Trees, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 18, View \ Mountain, View \ See Remarks, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3454000060
- Zillow Home ID: 48876206
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $835K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts Wallingford home values will rise 7.4% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Wallingford homes, this home is valued 62.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wallingford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.8% less than in Seattle, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
|4628 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$575K||4||1||1,550|
|4636 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$801K||5||1||2,300|
|4624 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$824K||5||2.75||2,230|
|4640 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$737K||5||2||2,030|
|4644 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$628K||4||2||1,770|
|4620 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$687K||3||1.5||1,710|
|4635 Eastern Ave N Seattle, WA||$837K||4||2||2,200|
|4648 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$848K||4||2||2,340|
|4639 Eastern Ave N Seattle, WA||$892K||4||2||2,132|
|4614 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$583K||4||1||1,540|
|4625 Eastern Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.33M||4||3||4,050|
|4643 Eastern Ave N Seattle, WA||$552K||2||1||1,290|
|4652 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$624K||4||3||1,800|
|4647 Eastern Ave N Seattle, WA||$822K||5||2||1,690|
|4610 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$536K||2||1||1,120|
|4649 Eastern Ave N Seattle, WA||$562K||3||2||1,260|
|4656 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$980K||4||2.25||3,510|
|4608 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA||$587K||4||1||1,550|
|4655 Eastern Ave N Seattle, WA||$698K||4||1||1,730|
|4611 Eastern Ave N Seattle, WA||$1.09M||3||1||1,690|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!