4633 Santiago Ln, Bonita Springs, FL 341342 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $126,900
- Price/sqft: $126
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 330 sqft
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 08472501000100050
- Zillow Home ID: 45415159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4633 Santiago Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bonita Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bonita Springs, and 3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34134 home values.
- 4625 Santiago Ln Bonita Springs, FL$220K321,292
- 4634 Del Rio Ln Bonita Springs, FL$202K21.52,093
- 4649 Santiago Ln Bonita Springs, FL$141K321,625
- 4634 Santiago Ln Bonita Springs, FL$212K321,454
- 4626 Santiago Ln Bonita Springs, FL$168K321,491
- 4650 Del Rio Ln Bonita Springs, FL--Studio----
- 4650 Santiago Ln Bonita Springs, FL$147K321,092
- 4609 Santiago Ln Bonita Springs, FL--Studio----
- 4658 Santiago Ln Bonita Springs, FL$172K321,283
- 4633 Catalina Ln Bonita Springs, FL$188K321,431
- 4625 Catalina Ln Bonita Springs, FL$192K32.51,752
- 4649 Del Rio Ln Bonita Springs, FL$135K221,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.