- Lot: 10,593 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 4,026 all time views
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 251 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Annually, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Las Brisas, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Stone, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Sandra Day O'Connor, High School Dist # \ 097 - Deer Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Stetson Hills, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ Above Ground Spa, Spa \ Spa - Heated, Spa \ Spa - Private, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - CITY, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 20512918
- Zillow Home ID: 7931134
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $297-358K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 74.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 113935.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!