A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,402 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $146,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Sunburst, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Greenway, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Desert Foothills, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ RV Gate, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,592 sqft
- Parcel #: 20732150
- Zillow Home ID: 7952015
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Mountain home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is valued 5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% less than in Phoenix, and 114.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 5022 W Gelding Dr1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 4,924 sqft lot, built in 1985
|4634 W Calavar Rd Glendale, AZ||$152K||3||2||1,592|
|4628 W Calavar Rd Glendale, AZ||$179K||4||2||2,300|
|4635 W Dailey St Glendale, AZ||$160K||--||2.75||1,644|
|4641 W Dailey St Glendale, AZ||$158K||--||2||1,518|
|4635 W Calavar Rd Glendale, AZ||$160K||--||2||1,576|
|4629 W Dailey St Glendale, AZ||$191K||--||2||1,974|
|4629 W Calavar Rd Glendale, AZ||$204K||--||2||1,746|
|4616 W Calavar Rd # 0 Glendale, AZ||$163K||5||3||1,800|
|4622 W Calavar Rd Glendale, AZ||$164K||--||2||1,570|
|4641 W Calavar Rd Glendale, AZ||$151K||4||2||1,530|
|4623 W Calavar Rd Glendale, AZ||$162K||--||3||1,592|
|4623 W Dailey St Glendale, AZ||$161K||--||2||1,518|
|4634 W Boca Raton Rd Glendale, AZ||$202K||--||2||2,176|
|4628 W Boca Raton Rd Glendale, AZ||$172K||--||2||1,588|
|4634 W Dailey St Glendale, AZ||$167K||--||2||1,766|
|4616 W Calavar Rd Glendale, AZ||$196K||4||2||1,974|
|4642 W Boca Raton Rd Glendale, AZ||$181K||--||2||2,244|
|13870 N 47th Ave Glendale, AZ||$106K||--||2||1,128|
|4640 W Dailey St Glendale, AZ||$185K||4||2||1,799|
|4617 W Calavar Rd Glendale, AZ||$156K||4||2||1,682|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!