4637 Willis Ave UNIT 305, Sherman Oaks, CA 914032 beds, 2 baths, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1964
- HOA Fee: $397
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 33
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 2264006068
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 19982971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4637 Willis Avenue UNIT 305
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sherman Oaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 48.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sherman Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sherman Oaks home values.
- 4606 Willis Ave APT 202 Sherman Oaks, CA$308K11843
- 4606 Willis Ave APT 110 Sherman Oaks, CA$414K221,366
- 4606 Willis Ave APT 210 Sherman Oaks, CA$426K221,442
- 4606 Willis Ave APT 111 Sherman Oaks, CA$423K221,423
- Willis Ave UNIT 105 Sherman Oaks, CA$379K111,154
- 4607 Willis Ave APT 20 Sherman Oaks, CA$591K22.5--
- 4573 Willis Ave APT 101 Sherman Oaks, CA$416K------
- 4616 Willis Ave APT 203 Sherman Oaks, CA$420K221,400
- 4616 Willis Ave APT 306 Sherman Oaks, CA$478K221,655
- 4637 Willis Ave UNIT 107 Sherman Oaks, CA$406K221,208
- 4630 Willis Ave UNIT 209 Sherman Oaks, CA$444K321,496
- 4630 Willis Ave UNIT 208 Sherman Oaks, CA$416K221,407
- 4630 Willis Ave UNIT 207 Sherman Oaks, CA$396K221,267
- 4630 Willis Ave UNIT 206 Sherman Oaks, CA$391K221,274
- 4630 Willis Ave UNIT 205 Sherman Oaks, CA$391K221,269
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.