4638 April Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462395 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,421 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1560 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 4,421 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 490931110027000300
- Zillow Home ID: 79688808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4638 April Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46239 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 19.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46239 home values.
- 4646 April Ln Indianapolis, IN$200K211,921
- 8639 Old Springfield Ln Indianapolis, IN$238K544,340
- 4655 April Ln Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8629 Old Springfield Ln Indianapolis, IN$208K323,223
- 4656 April Ln Indianapolis, IN$196K322,569
- 4637 April Ln Indianapolis, IN$265K33.51,768
- 8636 Old Springfield Ln Indianapolis, IN$240K4--3,312
- 8644 Old Springfield Ln Indianapolis, IN$213K432,294
- 8628 Old Springfield Ln Indianapolis, IN$193K41.53,401
- 4621 April Ln Indianapolis, IN$261K43.53,338
- 8630 New Heritage Dr Indianapolis, IN$226K333,389
- 8644 Old Springfield Ln Indianapolis, IN$288K432,294
- 8650 Old Springfield Ln Indianapolis, IN$276K442,691
- 8712 New Heritage Dr Indianapolis, IN$219K----3,436
- 8620 Old Springfield Ln Indianapolis, IN$225K4--2,022
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292