4638 Statesmen Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462503 beds, 3 baths, 2,361 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,361 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 490220120026000800
- Zillow Home ID: 59816522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4638 Statesmen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46250 home values.
- 4648 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$346K--22,308
- 4634 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$309K232,247
- 4620 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$345K332,391
- 4652 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$335K--22,361
- 4605 Statesmen Way Indianapolis, IN$332K--22,308
- 4616 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$318K--22,391
- 4647 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$336K32.52,277
- 4637 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$322K332,277
- 4643 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$298K332,373
- 4633 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$311K--22,361
- 4625 Statesmen Pl Indianapolis, IN$374K332,607
- 4653 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$350K--22,391
- 4606 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$312K--22,391
- 4601 Statesmen Way Indianapolis, IN$302K--22,361
- 4629 Statesmen Pl Indianapolis, IN$330K--22,461
- 4617 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$365K332,461
- 4657 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$343K--22,391
- 4529 Statesmen Way Indianapolis, IN$317K--22,277
- 4602 Statesmen Dr Indianapolis, IN$315K332,391
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.