- Built in 1910
- Views: 627 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $436,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $694
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Assc Fee Includes \ Air Conditioning, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Security, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ No, Parking Feature \ Available for Purchase, Parking Feature \ Leased, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Front, Unit Placement \ Upper, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 115
- Floor size: 628 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: W:05 P:03916 S:548
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 59178138
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $411-545K.
Market guideZillow predicts Kenmore home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Kenmore homes, this home is valued 18.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kenmore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.4% lower than in Boston, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kenmore home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kenmore home values.
|Other Units in this Building (100)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 466 Commonwealth Ave|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!