- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 1,236 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Unknown, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Parcel #: M:016 B:027 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 62546508
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-199K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06382 home values will decrease 4.2% next year, compared to a 2.3% decrease for Oxoboxo River as a whole. Among 06382 homes, this home is valued 6.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.1% greater than in Oxoboxo River, and 16.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oxoboxo River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
|463 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$166K||2||1.5||1,260|
|465 Gay Hill Rd Uncasville, CT||$141K||3||1.5||1,287|
|454 Gay Hill Rd Uncasville, CT||$189K||4||1.5||1,589|
|468 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$157K||2||1.5||960|
|475 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$146K||3||1.5||1,194|
|472 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$209K||4||2.5||1,440|
|4 Salt Box Ln Uncasville, CT||$188K||3||1||1,510|
|428 Gay Hill Rd Uncasville, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,502|
|454 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$175K||3||1.5||1,492|
|8 Salt Box Ln Uncasville, CT||$162K||3||1.5||960|
|485 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$129K||2||1.5||816|
|448 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$360K||3||2.5||2,132|
|420 Gay Hill Rd Uncasville, CT||$228K||4||2.5||2,444|
|483 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$133K||3||2.5||1,404|
|12 Salt Box Ln Uncasville, CT||$110K||2||1.1||720|
|489 Old Colchester Rd Uncasville, CT||$301K||3||--||2,464|
|431 Gay Hill Rd LOT 3 Uncasville, CT||$69K||2||2.5||924|
|431 Gay Hill Rd LOT 2 Uncasville, CT||$62K||2||1||840|
|431 Gay Hill Rd Uncasville, CT||$71K||2||2||1,084|
|431 Gay Hill Rd LOT 4 Uncasville, CT||$70K||2||1.5||1,084|
Nearby Schools in Oxoboxo River
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!