464 Main St, Amesbury, MA 019134 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1790
- 68 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- MLS #: 71702142
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Stone/Concrete,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors,LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,OTH2_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,OTH2_DSCRP \ Dining Area,OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Other,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Parcel #: M:90 B:0028
- Zillow Home ID: 56906933
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 464 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Amesbury, and 56.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01913 home values.
- 462 Main St Amesbury, MA$522K533,592
- 466 Main St UNIT A Amesbury, MA$203K211,318
- 466 Main St UNIT B Amesbury, MA$209K211,412
- 466 Main St Amesbury, MA$205K211,412
- 460 Main St Amesbury, MA$502K422,763
- 468 Main St Amesbury, MA$470K31.51,892
- 525 Main St UNIT 3 Amesbury, MA$389K22.52,247
- 458 Main St Amesbury, MA$383K31.51,469
- 465 Main St Amesbury, MA$605K41.51,824
- 472 Main St Amesbury, MA$539K32.52,200
- 456 Main St Amesbury, MA$454K31.52,007
- 471 Main St Amesbury, MA$832K33.53,528
- 454 Main St Amesbury, MA$387K211,564
- 11 Clarks Rd Amesbury, MA$290K221,566
- 478 Main St UNIT 478 Amesbury, MA$253K53.51,463
- 476 Main St Amesbury, MA$181K21.51,067
- 476 Main St UNIT 476 Amesbury, MA$254K221,607
- 478 Main St Amesbury, MA$330K31.51,463
- 452 Main St Amesbury, MA$750K755,527
- 473 Main St Amesbury, MA$618K411,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292