- Walking distance to the best Palm Springs shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Spectacular mountain views and great natural light throughout
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and more
- Updated bath with deep tub and sleek chrome fixtures
- Wireless thermostat for smart energy management
- Well-maintained property with heated pool, 2 hot tubs, and tennis courts
- Secured, shaded parking space with gated entry remote
- Basic digital cable, water, and trash included in HOA dues
- Low monthly HOA fees and land lease
- Perfect for a weekend getaway or vacation rental?this is a MUST SEE!
Viewings can be arranged within 2 hours with seller (Buyer's agents welcome) and this is an "As-Is" FSBO sale.
NOTE: Previously scheduled Open House on Saturday, Feb 22nd has been CANCELLED.
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,248 all time views
- HOA Fee: $240/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $108,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $190
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 568 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 009610322
- Zillow Home ID: 17746483
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $80-120K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92262, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% higher than in Palm Springs, and 7.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!