4641 Campus Ave APT 2, San Diego, CA 921161 bed, 1 bath, 648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Short walk to the trendy "Business District" where you can find tasteful coffee houses, elegant restaurants, hip nightlife, and, so much more!
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $409
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 648 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 4450330502
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16953728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4641 Campus Avenue APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% less than in San Diego, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292