4642 Long Hill Rd, Moravia, NY 131184 beds, 2 baths, 2,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1841
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $33,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,718 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05428920900000010330000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30046797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4642 Long Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Town of Moravia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Moravia, and 88.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4644 Long Hill Rd Moravia, NY$66K311,326
- 1897 Meadowbrook Ln Moravia, NY$109K411,625
- 1990 Warner Rd Moravia, NY$71K------
- 1812 Meadowbrook Ln Moravia, NY$249K32.51,578
- Aurora St Moravia, NY--------
- 2025 Warner Rd Moravia, NY$107K412,536
- 2049 State Route 38 Moravia, NY$65K21.51,914
- 2056 Route 38 Moravia, NY$67K------
- W Cayuga St Moravia, NY$81K------
- 98 W Cayuga St Moravia, NY$131K312,316
- 2063 State Route 38 Moravia, NY$53K21820
- 2066 State Route 38 Moravia, NY$88K211,140
- State Route 38 Moravia, NY--------
- 4505 Doolittle Rd Locke, NY$275K322,020
- Doolittle Rd Moravia, NY--------
- 100 Van Pelt Ln Moravia, NY--------
- 60 Aurora St Moravia, NY$111K311,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292