4644 Eugene St, Fort Myers, FL 339052 beds, 1 bath, 759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $22,300
- Price/sqft: $29
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 759 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 044425110000A0040
- Zillow Home ID: 45391010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4644 Eugene Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% greater than in Fort Myers, and 167.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33905 home values.
- 4650 Eugene St Fort Myers, FL$65K221,094
- 4638 Eugene St Fort Myers, FL$73K421,801
- 4645 Eugene St Fort Myers, FL$54K311,100
- 438 Royal Palm Park Rd Fort Myers, FL$68K421,344
- 4625 Palm Beach Blvd Fort Myers, FL$719K175,024
- 4639 Eugene St Fort Myers, FL$55K22912
- 4649 Eugene St Fort Myers, FL$52K211,180
- 4632 Eugene St Fort Myers, FL$56K321,659
- 4633 Eugene St Fort Myers, FL$55K311,176
- 4640 Lavonne Ave Fort Myers, FL$47K21886
- 4648 Lavonne Ave Fort Myers, FL$51K21967
- 430 Royal Palm Park Rd Fort Myers, FL$49K21.51,239
- 4624 Eugene St Fort Myers, FL$65K321,600
- 4644-4648 Palm Beach Blvd Fort Myers, FL$351K493,140
- 4625 Eugene St Fort Myers, FL$52K311,416
- 4634 Palm Beach Blvd Fort Myers, FL$115K----2,152
- 4652 Lavonne Ave Fort Myers, FL$81K31.51,845
- 4632 Palm Beach Blvd Fort Myers, FL$125K11552
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!