4645 Cason Cove Dr APT 2314, Orlando, FL 328111 bed, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $14,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Cable-ready,Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 082329565102314
- Zillow Home ID: 82107927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4645 Cason Cove Drive APT 2314
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32811 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 128.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.5% greater than in Orlando Metro, and 256.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Orlando home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292