- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4645 High St, Riverside, CA 925073 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 260 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 219133007
- Zillow Home ID: 17844063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4645 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.3% higher than in Riverside, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eastside home values.
- 4675 High St Riverside, CA$254K21.51,769
- 4633 High St Riverside, CA$169K321,400
- 4621 High St Riverside, CA$175K21964
- 4609 High St Riverside, CA$200K21904
- 4620 High St Riverside, CA$198K211,244
- 2617 Carlton Pl Riverside, CA$367K421,841
- 2590 Rancho Dr Riverside, CA$230K211,047
- 2609 Carlton Pl Riverside, CA$432K432,637
- 4606 High St Riverside, CA$203K21.751,157
- 4660 High St Riverside, CA$236K21.751,328
- 4594 High St Riverside, CA$212K321,137
- 2625 Carlton Pl Riverside, CA$749K53.252,387
- 2595 Carlton Pl Riverside, CA$373K32.252,045
- 4586 High St Riverside, CA$225K21.751,230
- 4660 Victoria Ave # 0 Riverside, CA$180K11570
- 4591 High St Riverside, CA$247K31.751,425
- 4660 Victoria Ave Riverside, CA$250K------
- 2573 Rancho Dr Riverside, CA$226K311,283
- 4578 High St Riverside, CA$203K21910
- 2572 Rancho Dr Riverside, CA$239K211,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.