- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4645 Umbria St, Philadelphia, PA 19127Studio
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110872027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4645 Umbria Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxborough market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Roxborough home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxborough home values.
- 4647 Umbria St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$203K11--
- 4647 Umbria St Philadelphia, PA$343K2--2,280
- 4639 Umbria St Philadelphia, PA$218K442,250
- 4648-4650 Umbria St Philadelphia, PA$686K----5,472
- 4637 Umbria St Philadelphia, PA$231K423,364
- 4635 Umbria St Philadelphia, PA$379K52.52,360
- 119 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$223K41.51,800
- 105 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$227K411,824
- 4653 Umbria St Philadelphia, PA$270K222,271
- 4638 Umbria St Philadelphia, PA$301K421,944
- 4632 Umbria St Philadelphia, PA$166K311,460
- 4636 Umbria St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$356K421,859
- 4636 Umbria St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$353K421,837
- 147 Hermitage St Philadelphia, PA$202K412,004
- 145 Hermitage St Philadelphia, PA$162K311,030
- 107 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$226K411,764
- 149 Hermitage St Philadelphia, PA$159K412,116
- 4630 Umbria St Philadelphia, PA$228K----3,261
- 151 Hermitage St Philadelphia, PA$167K411,992
- 100 Ripka St Philadelphia, PA$248K32.51,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.