4645 Williams St, Denver, CO 802164 beds, 1 bath, 1,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,870 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $26,200
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 280 sqft
- Cable-ready, LARGE BACKYARD, PRIVATE ENTRANCE, Pets Allowed, Swamp Cooler, WD Hookup
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,034 sqft
- Parcel #: 0223112019000
- Zillow Home ID: 13301259
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4645 Williams Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elyria Swansea, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% higher than in Denver, and 59.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elyria Swansea home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elyria Swansea home values.
- 4643 Williams St Denver, CO$136K111,234
- 4651 Williams St Denver, CO$123K211,000
- 4659 Williams St Denver, CO$123K21960
- 4675 Williams St Denver, CO$131K211,164
- 4644 Williams St Denver, CO$137K--6--
- 4640 Williams St Denver, CO$127K411,245
- 4662 Williams St Denver, CO$183K441,053
- 4650 Williams St Denver, CO$164K42973
- 4600 Williams St Denver, CO$138K--6--
- 4634 Williams St Denver, CO$103K21549
- 4658 Williams St Denver, CO$101K21564
- 4685 Williams St Denver, CO$139K111,576
- 4632 Williams St Denver, CO$125K11650
- 4674 Williams St Denver, CO$151K22952
- 4695 Williams St Denver, CO$99K21567
- 4660 Williams St Denver, CO$101K21784
- 4680 Williams St Denver, CO$258K512,015
- 4690 Brighton Blvd Denver, CO$472K825,001
- 4645 High St Denver, CO$108K11485
- 4653 High St Denver, CO$133K211,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.