4646 Wawona St, Los Angeles, CA 900654 beds, 3 baths, 1,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 9/7 2pm-5pm
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 32 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $374
- MLS #: 14781753
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,629 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 129
- Parcel #: 5683035001
- Zillow Home ID: 20850241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4646 Wawona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eagle Rock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Eagle Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eagle Rock home values.
- 4640 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$804K331,979
- 4917 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$748K321,863
- 4907 Lockhaven Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.84M443,124
- 4632 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$856K432,344
- 4914 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$862K221,806
- 4907 Lockhaven Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.75M443,180
- 4905 Lockhaven Ave Los Angeles, CA$815K442,095
- 4922 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$768K341,917
- 4645 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$896K532,434
- 4928 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$677K321,614
- 4626 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$966K532,434
- 4909 Lockhaven Ave Los Angeles, CA$966K442,758
- 4807 Lockhaven Ave Los Angeles, CA$713K321,652
- 4639 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$769K321,979
- 4813 Lockhaven Ave Los Angeles, CA$532K321,652
- 4901 El Canto Dr Los Angeles, CA$866K321,786
- 3762 Sunset Ridge Rd Altadena, CA$1.57M553,881
- 4972 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$640K211,296
- 4901 Lockhaven Ave Los Angeles, CA$764K321,752
- 4976 Wawona St Los Angeles, CA$655K321,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.