465 Canyon Oaks Dr APT B, Oakland, CA 946052 beds, 2 baths, 1,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $275,000
- Flooring: Laminate
- Beautiful Mountain Scape Views, Dedicated Parking, Hardwood Laminate Flooring, In-Unit Washer/Dryer, Lush Landscaped Property, Sauna, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tennis Courts, Weight room/Fitness Facility
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 037A317000700
- Zillow Home ID: 79537058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 465 Canyon Oaks Drive APT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sequoyah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% less than in Oakland, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sequoyah home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sequoyah home values.