465 Sequoia Dr, Pasadena, CA 911053 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,924 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 55 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $676,000
- Price/sqft: $451
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 5709032016
- Zillow Home ID: 20857308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 465 Sequoia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Arroyo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Pasadena, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Arroyo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Arroyo home values.
- 475 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$1.16M432,098
- 400 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$795K321,152
- 439 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$1.01M221,788
- 390 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.05M332,060
- 450 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$915K221,803
- 450 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$754K321,950
- 380 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.05M332,060
- 444 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$808K211,036
- 429 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$1.1M322,576
- 439 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.21M442,967
- 447 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$917K311,868
- 431 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$902K321,518
- 399 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$855K321,296
- 440 Sequoia Dr Pasadena, CA$785K21972
- 407 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.2M442,439
- 423 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.22M422,508
- 391 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.02M321,663
- 370 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$871K321,364
- 415 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.24M432,839
- 455 Cherry Dr Pasadena, CA$1.17M432,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.