- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 20,987 all time views
- 86 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2000 for $189,700
- Price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: W7528167
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 609 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ None, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Pool \ Private, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Roof \ Tile, Floor Covering \ Parquet, Office Primary Board ID \ West Pasco
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 1826170060000003260
- Zillow Home ID: 46397946
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $196-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34655 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for New Port Richey as a whole. Among 34655 homes, this home is 17.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34655, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% less than in New Port Richey, and 65.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34655 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Port Richey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34655 home values.
Nearby Schools in New Port Richey
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!