4653 Royal Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322052 beds, 1 bath, 1,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $72
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Home apprears sound, Major cleaning, painting and decorating required. El and plumbing upgraded.
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0620760000
- Zillow Home ID: 44469494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4653 Royal Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Murray Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 112.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% higher than in Jacksonville, and 279.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Murray Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Murray Hill home values.
- 4649 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$108K311,062
- 4659 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$130K211,300
- 4652 Crescent St Jacksonville, FL$107K211,192
- 4643 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$81K211,026
- 4648 Crescent St Jacksonville, FL$49K31919
- 4658 Crescent St Jacksonville, FL$121K211,239
- 4654 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$112K311,110
- 4642 Crescent St Jacksonville, FL$73K211,114
- 707 Murray Dr Jacksonville, FL$96K311,346
- 4648 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$115K321
- 4637 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$60K311,341
- 4703 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$118K311,336
- 4642 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$87K311,243
- 4638 Crescent St Jacksonville, FL$64K21812
- 4702 Crescent St Jacksonville, FL$112K421,701
- 4633 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$96K221,128
- 4707 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$69K211,064
- 4638 Royal Ave Jacksonville, FL$62K311,150
- 4632 Crescent St Jacksonville, FL$92K311,468
- 4708 Crescent St Jacksonville, FL$65K311,351
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.