- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,122 all time views
- 91 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $550
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $262,900
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 5521050
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 371 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Smoke\Fire Alarm, Disability Access \ None, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Bedroom Desc \ Other, Interior \ 2-Story Foyer, Energy Features \ Other, Interior \ Trey Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Lot Desc \ Level, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Special Circumstances \ None, Master Bath Features \ Garden Tub, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Stories \ 2 Stories, Boathouse \ None, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Neighborhood Amenities \ Undergrnd Utils, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Lower, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Interior \ Disp Attic Stairs, Setting \ Other, Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground, Style \ Traditional, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Water Source \ Public Water, Exterior \ Fenced Yard, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Solid Surface, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr In Strt, Construction Desc \ Stucco - Hardcoat, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping, Cert Prof Home Bldrs \ Peachtree Residential Properties, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,084 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 11 04840170006
- Zillow Home ID: 14654117
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $237-420K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30022 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Johns Creek as a whole. Among 30022 homes, this home is 15.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30022, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% higher than in Johns Creek, and 48.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30022 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johns Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30022 home values.
|4665 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$280K||6||3.5||2,008|
|4635 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$263K||4||2.5||2,067|
|4645 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$272K||4||3.5||2,338|
|10685 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$298K||4||2.5||2,178|
|4675 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$272K||4||3||2,162|
|10695 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$349K||4||4||2,407|
|10705 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$308K||4||3||2,473|
|10675 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$299K||4||2.5||2,110|
|4700 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$256K||4||2.5||2,082|
|Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$256K||4||2.5||2,082|
|4690 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$240K||3||2.5||1,606|
|105 Celia Ct Alpharetta, GA||$256K||4||2.5||2,060|
|4625 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$265K||4||2.5||2,174|
|4685 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$290K||3||3||2,678|
|10665 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$303K||5||3.5||2,232|
|4680 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$256K||4||2.5||2,156|
|10715 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$398K||5||3.5||2,700|
|4730 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$283K||4||2.5||2,770|
|115 Celia Ct Alpharetta, GA||$259K||4||2.5||2,262|
|10655 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$305K||3||2.5||2,389|
Nearby Schools in Johns Creek
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.