- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,838 all time views
- 50 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $45
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $262,900
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 5521050
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 371 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ Includes Swim/Tennis, Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Garbage Disposal, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Microwave, Appliance Desc \ Refrigerator, Appliance Desc \ Smoke/Fire Alarm, Assoc Fee Desc \ Includes Swim/Tennis, Basement Desc \ Unfinished, Bedroom Desc \ Other, Boathouse \ None, Cert Prof Home Bldrs \ Peachtree Residential Properties, Construction Desc \ Stucco - Hardcoat, Cooling Desc \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Cooling Desc \ Zoned, Dining Room Desc \ Dining L, Dining Room Desc \ Seats 12+, Disability Access \ None, Energy Features \ Other, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Fenced Yard, Exterior \ Prof Landscaping, Fireplace Features/Location \ Gas Starter, Fireplace Features/Location \ In Great/Fam Room, Heat Type \ Forced Air, House Faces \ Unknown, Interior \ 2-Story Foyer, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Lower, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Main, Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Interior \ Disp Attic Stairs, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Trey Ceilings, Interior \ Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Solid Surface, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm, Lake Name \ None, Laundry Features/Location \ Garage, Laundry Features/Location \ Main Level, Lot Desc \ Level, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Master Bath Features \ Garden Tub, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub/Shower, Master Bath Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Neighborhood Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Neighborhood Amenities \ Tennis Lighted, Neighborhood Amenities \ Undergrnd Utils, Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping, Owner Financing? \ 0, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Attached, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Public Maintain, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Setting \ Other, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr In Strt, Special Circumstances \ None, Stories \ 2 Stories, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Traditional, Swim/Tennis Fee Due \ Required, Water Source \ Public Water
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,084 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 11 04840170006
- Zillow Home ID: 14654117
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $164-420K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30022 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Johns Creek as a whole. Among 30022 homes, this home is 10.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30022, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.9% greater than in Johns Creek, and 48.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30022 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johns Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30022 home values.
|4665 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$268K||6||3.5||2,008|
|4635 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$258K||4||2.5||2,067|
|4645 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$262K||4||3.5||2,338|
|10685 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$283K||4||2.5||2,178|
|4675 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$262K||4||3||2,162|
|10695 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$344K||4||4||2,407|
|10705 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$289K||4||3||2,473|
|10675 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$278K||4||2.5||2,110|
|4700 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$249K||4||2.5||2,082|
|4690 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$233K||3||2.5||1,606|
|105 Celia Ct Alpharetta, GA||$248K||4||2.5||2,060|
|4625 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$260K||4||2.5||2,174|
|4685 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$276K||3||3||2,678|
|10665 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$287K||5||3.5||2,232|
|4680 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$249K||4||2.5||2,156|
|10715 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$346K||5||3.5||2,700|
|4730 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$273K||4||2.5||2,770|
|115 Celia Ct Alpharetta, GA||$251K||4||2.5||2,262|
|10655 Avian Dr Alpharetta, GA||$288K||3||2.5||2,389|
|4615 Ogeechee Dr Alpharetta, GA||$250K||3||2.5||1,813|
Nearby Schools in Johns Creek
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!