4655 Townesbury Ln, Raleigh, NC 276122 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,336 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Young professionals, typically without children, plenty of dog owner's and great neighbors. Back's up to Umstead State Forest. This is 10 mins from airport, 10 mins from downtown and 3 mins to 40/440 highways.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $116,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Tennis Court
- Furnishings could be negotiated, if necessary
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 078506389714000
- Zillow Home ID: 6496065
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4655 Townesbury Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.4% less than in Raleigh, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 4657 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$129K----1,224
- 4653 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$128K22.51,252
- 4659 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$116K--2.51,336
- 4651 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$115K----1,336
- 4647 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$132K----1,129
- Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$113K----1,224
- 4645 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$116K22.51,265
- 4643 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$114K----1,224
- 4641 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$124K----1,336
- 4639 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$113K22.51,235
- 4637 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$131K----1,129
- 4630 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$131K----1,129
- 4635 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$137K--3--
- 4634 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$123K----1,336
- 4636 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$127K22.51,224
- 4638 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$122K----1,336
- 4628 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$118K221,230
- 4640 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$128K----1,224
- 4642 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$119K22.51,336
- 4626 Townesbury Ln Raleigh, NC$118K----1,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!