4656 Georgia St, San Diego, CA 921163 beds, 3 baths, 1,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $521
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4450423700
- Zillow Home ID: 51080262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4656 Georgia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% lower than in San Diego, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Heights home values.
- 1838 Spalding Pl San Diego, CA$303K31996
- 1845 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$340K----1,296
- 1832 Spalding Pl San Diego, CA$360K21917
- 1843 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$311K21.5926
- 4646 Georgia St San Diego, CA$553K321,163
- 1837 Spalding Pl San Diego, CA$596K221,032
- 1841 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$500K331,351
- 1818 Spalding Pl San Diego, CA$374K21869
- 1831 Spalding Pl San Diego, CA$566K31981
- 1817 Spalding Pl San Diego, CA$529KStudio21,099
- 4671 Georgia St San Diego, CA$570K31.51,413
- 4632-4634 Georgia St San Diego, CA$658K------
- 1903 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$371K321,046
- 1814 Spalding Pl San Diego, CA$369K--1886
- 4645 Georgia St San Diego, CA$466K------
- 4628 Georgia St # 4628-2 San Diego, CA$651K------
- 1815 Spalding Pl San Diego, CA$381K22809
- 1915 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$298K211,023
- 1810 Spalding Pl San Diego, CA$351K211,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.