- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4657 Race St, Denver, CO 802164 beds, 2 baths, 1,832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $176,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 613 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,832 sqft
- Parcel #: 0223114035000
- Zillow Home ID: 13301307
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4657 Race Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elyria Swansea market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.8% greater than in Denver, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elyria Swansea home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elyria Swansea home values.
- 4665 Race St Denver, CO$134K321,156
- 4647 Race St APT B Denver, CO$249K52--
- 4669 Race St Denver, CO$137K22727
- 4639 Race St Denver, CO$151K421,286
- 4654 High St Denver, CO$101K21724
- 4668 High St Denver, CO$122K21880
- 4644 High St Denver, CO$93K11750
- 4600 High St Denver, CO$138K--6--
- 4678 High St Denver, CO$99K21786
- 4660 Race St Denver, CO$112K311,119
- 4662 High St APT A Denver, CO$119K21663
- 4662 High St APT B Denver, CO$119K21663
- 4690 High St Denver, CO$102K11948
- 4666 Race St Denver, CO$189K331,324
- 4676 Race St Denver, CO$136K421,280
- 1916 E 47th Ave Denver, CO$103K11612
- 4618 High St Denver, CO$119K21733
- 4601 Race St Denver, CO$128K--6--
- 1912 E 47th Ave Denver, CO$127K11600
- 4632 Race St Denver, CO$89K21739
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.