4658 Tyrolean Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631161 bed, 1 bath, 3,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
property and a complete list of all our rentals, please visit our website at www.garciaproperties.com.
Check out this completely updated urban chic apartment! Sparkling hardwoods throughout, custom paint colors & a kitchen fit for a chef! This is the perfect apartment for you City lovers who enjoy the great architecture older buildings offer but want all of the modern amenities, too!
And did you know we offer FREE short-term leases for future homebuyers? Give us a call today for all the details!
- Lot: 4,161 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2005
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,264 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1918
- Laundry: None
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 53690000100
- Zillow Home ID: 3002628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4658 Tyrolean Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Boulevard Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% less than in Saint Louis, and 90.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Boulevard Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Boulevard Heights home values.
- 4654 Tyrolean Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--22,136
- 4652 Tyrolean Ave Saint Louis, MO$110K----2,292
- 6830 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$582K--95,910
- 4648 Tyrolean Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K--1.51,275
- 6836 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$400K--63,696
- 4655 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K443,816
- 4646 Tyrolean Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K--1912
- 4653 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K--11,584
- 4661 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$51K--11,450
- 4647 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--11,296
- 4642 Tyrolean Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K321,326
- 4659 Tyrolean Ave Saint Louis, MO$63KStudio--1,728
- 6818 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$134KStudio0.51,200
- 4660 Tyrolean Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K11815
- 4643 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$91K--1891
- 4653 Tyrolean Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K--1888
- 4640 Tyrolean Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K--11,056
- 4641 Loughborough Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K--1891
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292