4659 Wydham Ln, Orlando, FL 328122 beds, 2 baths, 1,147 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $101,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: 567 sqft
- Roof: Composition Shingle, Exterior: Block, Stucco
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,147 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 162330252000360
- Zillow Home ID: 46140606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4659 Wydham Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32812 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 68.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.3% higher than in Conway, and 91% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32812 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Conway.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32812 home values.
- 4665 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$110K211,335
- 4653 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$127K211,038
- 4653 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$155K211,350
- 4647 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$153K321,084
- 4642 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$164K421,477
- 4671 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$128K321,103
- 4649 Sturbridge Cir Orlando, FL$147K321,284
- 4641 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$122K22987
- 4636 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$148K221,626
- 4655 Sturbridge Cir Orlando, FL$134K221,083
- 4643 Sturbridge Cir Orlando, FL$130K221,147
- 4635 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$141K321,522
- 4630 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$137K321,253
- 4661 Sturbridge Cir Orlando, FL$150K321,311
- 4637 Sturbridge Cir Orlando, FL$192K421,563
- 4629 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$142K221,033
- 4662 Sturbridge Cir Orlando, FL$209K322,124
- 4667 Sturbridge Cir Orlando, FL$119K22960
- 4638 Sturbridge Cir Orlando, FL$128K221,384
- 4623 Wydham Ln Orlando, FL$151K421,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!