466 Canyon Dr, Solana Beach, CA 920753 beds, 2 baths, 1,718 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,637,500
- Price/sqft: $953
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain, Park, Water
- Rare Large View Property On Canyon Drive in Old Solana Beach with Panoramic Ocean & Whitewater Views
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,718 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 2631930200
- Zillow Home ID: 16726694
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 466 Canyon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92075 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 900% higher than in Solana Beach, and 85.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92075 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Solana Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92075 home values.
- 452 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.39M32.52,026
- 508 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.08M321,728
- 441 Holmwood Ln Solana Beach, CA$1.54M443,647
- 440 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.99M44.53,829
- 514 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.06M211,576
- 461 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.09M42.52,040
- 469 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$2.05M443,912
- 453 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.55M53.52,619
- 430 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.3M322,197
- 445 Holmwood Ln Solana Beach, CA$1.82M443,868
- 546 Marview Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.13M321,606
- 642 Marvista Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.11M221,718
- 520 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.82M23.53,728
- 632 Marvista Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.12M31.51,219
- 422 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.57M333,367
- 525 Marview Dr Solana Beach, CA$889K422,186
- 513 Canyon Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.03M311,923
- 439 Holmwood Ln Solana Beach, CA$1.74M333,245
- 528 Marview Dr Solana Beach, CA$1.5M432,180
- 624 Marvista Dr Solana Beach, CA$3.47M443,501
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.