466 E 25th St, Brooklyn, NY 112269 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- 587 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $720,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- MLS #: 375935
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,630 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 052110056
- Zillow Home ID: 30669121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 466 E 25th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 557.2% higher than in New York, and 55.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flatbush home values.
- 458 E 25th St Brooklyn, NY$1.02M44.51,770
- 1329 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.11M----3,250
- 1331 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.11M----3,600
- 1333 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.1M----3,690
- 1335 Flatbush Ave # 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.14M----4,100
- 454 E 25th St Brooklyn, NY$1.12M----3,571
- 1337 Flatbush Ave # 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.09M----4,100
- 1327 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn, NY$757K633,075
- 1339 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.34M114,540
- 1325 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn, NY$987K----3,075
- 1323 Flatbush Ave APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$582K------
- 1323 Flatbush Ave # 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.04M----3,075
- 1321 Flatbush Ave # 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.03M----3,075
- 2416 Newkirk Ave APT 6E Brooklyn, NY$438K------
- 2416 Newkirk Ave APT 6G Brooklyn, NY$295K11--
- 465 E 25th St Brooklyn, NY$909K----2,325
- 459 E 25th St Brooklyn, NY$882K----2,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.