- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
466 Sheffield Rd, Naperville, IL 605653 beds, 2 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0832302002
- Zillow Home ID: 4553188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 466 Sheffield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60565 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% lower than in Naperville, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
- 1919 Wellington Ct Naperville, IL$339K--2.51,304
- 1912 Coach Dr Naperville, IL$335K--2.52,101
- 472 Sheffield Rd Naperville, IL$356K--2.52,113
- 1918 Coach Dr Naperville, IL$322K--2.51,974
- 1925 Wellington Ct Naperville, IL$351K--32,177
- 467 Sheffield Rd Naperville, IL$332K--2.51,304
- 473 Sheffield Rd Naperville, IL$327K532,760
- 1924 Coach Dr Naperville, IL$320K32.51,304
- 1900 Coach Dr Naperville, IL$373K--2.52,078
- 1931 Wellington Ct Naperville, IL$331K332,100
- 479 Sheffield Rd Naperville, IL$359K--2.52,088
- 1930 Coach Dr Naperville, IL$324K--2.52,016
- 412 Bourbon Ln Naperville, IL$287K--2.51,904
- 408 Bourbon Ln Naperville, IL$264K--2.51,794
- 416 Bourbon Ln Naperville, IL$290K--2.51,794
- 404 Bourbon Ln Naperville, IL$326K42.51,885
- 1912 Wellington Ct Naperville, IL$373K--31,736
- 1924 Wellington Ct Naperville, IL$311K--2.52,088
- 420 Bourbon Ln Naperville, IL$329K42.51,904
- 1918 Wellington Ct Naperville, IL$319K--2.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.