4664 Eagle Lake Dr, San Jose, CA 951361 bed, 1 bath, 2,149 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 417 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2002 for $550,000
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Near major highways 87 and 85, easy access to Westfield Oakridge Mall, Whole Foods, Costco
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,149 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 45805107
- Zillow Home ID: 19701457
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4664 Eagle Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blossom Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in San Jose, and 62.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
- 4654 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA$699K32.51,949
- 4674 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA$696K42.12,069
- 4644 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA$707K322,069
- 4684 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA$685K32.52,194
- 4639 La Crescent Loop San Jose, CA$701K42.52,194
- 4633 La Crescent Loop San Jose, CA$712K32.52,069
- 4627 La Crescent Loop San Jose, CA$758K532,377
- 4645 La Crescent Loop San Jose, CA$715K532,377
- 4634 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA$705K42.51,949
- 4621 La Crescent Loop San Jose, CA$710K32.52,194
- 923 Calle De Verde San Jose, CA$610K21.51,160
- 923 Calle De Verde San Jose, CA$597K21.51,160
- 4624 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA$733K32.52,194
- 919 Calle De Verde San Jose, CA$645K321,507
- 4615 La Crescent Loop San Jose, CA$702K32.52,069
- 4651 La Crescent Loop San Jose, CA$671K32.52,069
- 4665 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA$765K----2,340
- 4681 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA$764K----2,340
- 915 Calle De Verde San Jose, CA$590K221,056
- 4651 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA$769K----2,340
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292