4665 Whipplewood Ct, Roanoke, VA 240183 beds, 3 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 460 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 0805977
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 428 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 097070206
- Zillow Home ID: 12590591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4665 Whipplewood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.9% less than in Roanoke, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 24018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24018 home values.
- 4659 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$238K42.51,926
- 4671 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$225K331,576
- 4653 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$247K42.51,878
- 4677 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$191K32.51,496
- 4664 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$239K431,863
- 4658 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$231K431,853
- 4670 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$230K32.51,843
- 4338 Buck Mountain Rd Roanoke, VA$165K321,450
- 4647 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$247K53.51,880
- 4652 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$247K431,843
- 4683 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$185K32.51,094
- 4466 Olyvia Pl Roanoke, VA$182K42.52,020
- 4682 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$234K431,863
- 4646 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$248K52.51,843
- 4641 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$230K33.51,896
- 4689 Whipplewood Ct Roanoke, VA$193K32.51,088
- 4584 Branderwood Dr Roanoke, VA$246K42.52,500
- 4372 Summerset Dr Roanoke, VA$226K42.51,875
- 4620 Buck Run Dr Roanoke, VA$4.04M32644,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.