- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4666 19th St, San Francisco, CA 941142 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Renovated with green materials and energy-efficient appliances.
Bamboo flooring throughout, tile floors in kitchen, bathroom and entry.
Gourmet kitchen with Caesrstone counters and island, granite sink, tile floor.
Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal.
Granite and tile bathroom with large soaking tub.
Two spacious bedrooms with large closets that have auto-light features and mirrored doors.
Full-sized washer and dryer in apartment.
State-of-the-art front gate-to-apartment intercom system with video.
Wired for phone and cable.
Prefer no pets, but negotiable.
Located at the top of 19th Street, cross street Yukon.
Apartment boasts great views - front faces Kite Hill open space with walking trails and Twin Peaks. Back has panoramic views of the Castro, Corona Heights, Downtown San Francisco,San Francisco Bay and Oakland.
Friendly, quiet neighborhood, nice area, prime location - central to everything you need: public transportation, post office, grocery stores - Mollie Stone and Fenway Market, Walgreens, dry cleaners, Castro Village specialty shops, restaurants and nightlife, all within walking distance.
Two blocks from Muni 33 bus, walking distance to Castro and Market where underground and above-ground transportation are available.
Landlord pays water and garbage, tenant pays gas and electric.
Parking included, with individual entrance within building.
Move-in costs include first month's rent of $5,000, refundable security deposit of $5,000, total move-in $10,000. Credit report required.
For appointment call Diane at 415-672-8731.
Friendly, quiet neighborhood.
- Multi Family
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City, Park
- Dining room
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112102786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4666 19th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eureka Valley - Dolores Heights - Castro home values.
- 4664-4666 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M211,100
- 4660 19th St San Francisco, CA$2.24M432,550
- 4674 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M211,206
- 4654 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.79M--32,434
- 4682 19th St San Francisco, CA$2.28M332,650
- 4648 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.72M211,800
- 4657 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.42M--21,886
- 4642 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.75M211,800
- 4651-4653 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--21,886
- 147 Caselli Ave San Francisco, CA$1.25M21968
- 151-153 Caselli Ave San Francisco, CA$2.27M432,182
- 141 Caselli Ave San Francisco, CA$1.45M--11,175
- 135-137 Caselli Ave San Francisco, CA$1.9M332,721
- 155 Caselli Ave San Francisco, CA$1.69M211,830
- 4645 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.36M311,208
- 4636 19th St San Francisco, CA$2.04M42.52,300
- 131 Caselli Ave San Francisco, CA$1.8M--12,146
- 159 Caselli Ave # 159A San Francisco, CA$1.61M331,780
- 28 Yukon St San Francisco, CA$711K21998
- 4639 19th St San Francisco, CA$1.16M311,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.