- Lot: 7,021 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 4,376 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $702,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $539
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Solid Surface, Bathroom \ Tile, Bathroom \ Tub, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 531 002710800
- Zillow Home ID: 25044788
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $605-700K.
Market guideZillow predicts Sundale home values will increase 6.8% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Fremont as a whole. Among Sundale homes, this home is valued 8.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sundale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.1% greater than in Fremont, and 61% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sundale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sundale home values.
|4712 Selkirk St Fremont, CA||$644K||3||2||1,148|
|4660 Selkirk St Fremont, CA||$642K||3||2||1,148|
|Stevenson Blvd Fremont, CA||$715K||4||2||1,396|
|4711 Stevenson Blvd Fremont, CA||$715K||4||2||1,396|
|4720 Selkirk St Fremont, CA||$720K||3||2||1,418|
|4719 Stevenson Blvd Fremont, CA||$1.13M||5||4||2,641|
|4644 Kane Ct Fremont, CA||$751K||4||2||1,585|
|4667 Stevenson Blvd Fremont, CA||$745K||4||2.5||1,589|
|4727 Stevenson Blvd Fremont, CA||$651K||3||2||1,148|
|4639 Kane Ct Fremont, CA||$622K||3||2||1,164|
|4657 Stevenson Blvd Fremont, CA||$642K||3||2||1,302|
|4728 Selkirk St Fremont, CA||$693K||3||2||1,372|
|4735 Stevenson Blvd Fremont, CA||$671K||4||2||1,302|
|4669 Selkirk St Fremont, CA||$625K||3||2||1,154|
|3695 Stevenson Blvd # A142 Fremont, CA||$451K||2||2||1,040|
|4657 Selkirk St Fremont, CA||$734K||5||2||1,638|
|4715 Selkirk St Fremont, CA||$638K||3||2||1,148|
|4649 Stevenson Blvd Fremont, CA||$639K||3||2||1,158|
|4645 Selkirk St Fremont, CA||$724K||3||2||1,513|
|4736 Selkirk St Fremont, CA||$662K||4||2||1,302|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!