- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 842 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $162,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Parcel #: M:234 B:771 L:012
- Zillow Home ID: 57732590
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $72-124K.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Hartford as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 9.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 78.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46% less than in Hartford, and 36.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
|463 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$95K||3||2.5||1,672|
|459 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$88K||4||2.5||1,383|
|471 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$83K||2||1.5||1,157|
|464 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$84K||2||1.5||1,153|
|456 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$129K||3||1.5||2,461|
|306 Victoria Rd Hartford, CT||$105K||3||1.5||1,820|
|292 Victoria Rd Hartford, CT||$92K||2||2.5||1,533|
|455 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$103K||4||1.5||1,814|
|476 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$86K||3||1.5||1,362|
|301 Victoria Rd Hartford, CT||$89K||4||1.5||1,499|
|289 Victoria Rd Hartford, CT||$86K||2||1||1,444|
|451 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$103K||4||2.5||1,762|
|297 Victoria Rd Hartford, CT||$85K||3||1||1,258|
|295 Victoria Rd Hartford, CT||$97K||3||2||1,725|
|447 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$89K||3||1.5||1,404|
|281 Victoria Rd Hartford, CT||$86K||3||1.5||1,400|
|443 Campfield Ave Hartford, CT||$80K||2||1||900|
|278 Victoria Rd Hartford, CT||$89K||3||1.5||1,534|
|206 Hubbard Rd Hartford, CT||$102K||2||1.5||1,680|
|Jordan Ln Wethersfield, CT||$85K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!