- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
467 Everett Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943012 beds, 1 bath, 780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,898 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $1,154
- Parking: 140 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 780 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Lot depth: 69
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 12014027
- Zillow Home ID: 19495134
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 467 Everett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown North home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown North home values.
- 475 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.5M321,240
- 457 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.44M----1,080
- 249 Kipling St Palo Alto, CA$1.79M431,655
- 252 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.17M432,451
- 250 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.48M432,451
- 477 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.59M22.52,500
- 240 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.25M42.51,991
- 236 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.59M311,475
- 235 Kipling St Palo Alto, CA$1.5M311,272
- 474 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.67M----1,700
- 228 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.78M221,801
- 482 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.38M232,342
- 302 Kipling St Palo Alto, CA$3.91M----4,891
- 321 Kipling St Palo Alto, CA$1.9M321,450
- 221 Kipling St Palo Alto, CA$4.03M554,010
- 418 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.51M32.51,322
- 328 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.55M421,300
- 218 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.61M221,452
- 325 Kipling St Palo Alto, CA$1.69M----1,632
- 420 Everett Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.49M32.51,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!