4670 Kahala Ave, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 5 baths, 6,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 688 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $4,000,000
- Price/sqft: $684
- MLS #: 201417198
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 700 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,692 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1350050270000
- Zillow Home ID: 610598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4670 Kahala Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% less than in Honolulu, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 4678 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$2.82M422,834
- 4664 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$3.24M443,676
- 4675 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.53M332,828
- 4669 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.44M23.53,046
- 4679 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.51M452,925
- 4663 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.16M442,832
- 4656 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$5.79M45.56,508
- 4669 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 4700 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$3.46M33.53,456
- 4657 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$3.34M44.53,430
- 4679 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$3.1M11680
- 4709 Aukai Ave # B Honolulu, HI$2.88M344,523
- 4707 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$3.35M44.55,388
- 4707 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.9M54.56,022
- 4707 Aukai Ave # A Honolulu, HI$4.57M54.55,388
- 4646 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$2.53M1043,176
- 4714 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$4.02M454,763
- 4705 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 4674 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.88M321,957
- 4653 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$3.81M88.54,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!