- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4672 Whimbrel Dr, Littleton, CO 801265 beds, 3 baths, 3,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,706 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $287,900
- Price/sqft: $87
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,310 sqft
- Parcel #: 0391635
- Zillow Home ID: 13453190
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4672 Whimbrel Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 416.7% greater than in Highlands Ranch, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80126 home values.
- 4682 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$311K331,922
- 4662 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$309K331,932
- 8751 Redwing Ave Littleton, CO$313K432,025
- 8747 Redwing Ave Littleton, CO$339K432,127
- 8755 Redwing Ave Littleton, CO$307K331,922
- 4652 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$311K331,922
- 4671 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$336K331,937
- 8759 Redwing Ave Littleton, CO$343K432,127
- 4661 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$343K332,812
- 4681 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$342K332,602
- 4642 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$351K43.52,512
- 4651 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$316K331,940
- 4691 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$333K432,147
- 8743 Redwing Ave Littleton, CO$294K331,887
- 8750 Skylark St Highlands Ranch, CO$354K332,911
- 8760 Skylark St Highlands Ranch, CO$322K432,005
- 8770 Skylark St Highlands Ranch, CO$314K331,922
- 8763 Redwing Ave Littleton, CO$357K332,882
- 4641 Whimbrel Dr Littleton, CO$329K331,923
- 8756 Redwing Ave Littleton, CO$317K432,005
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.