4675 Dewey Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631164 beds, 2 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 47000002100
- Zillow Home ID: 2985924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4675 Dewey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% greater than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 4673 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$53K31960
- 4669 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$46K--1816
- 4667 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$46K--11,224
- 3753 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$102K--11,092
- 4663 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K41.5768
- 3757 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$101K--11,092
- 4661 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$87K--1.5768
- 4662 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$238K--11,890
- 4657 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K21963
- 3761 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$107K--11,040
- 4658 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 3765 Itaska St Saint Louis, MO$104K21988
- 4674 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$74K--1768
- 4656 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$46K21900
- 4672 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$70K22828
- 4653 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$79K32963
- 4670 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$44K--1768
- 4652 S 38th St Saint Louis, MO$52K21.5900
- 4668 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$68K--1768
- 4664 Dewey Ave Saint Louis, MO$42K--1768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292