4679 Bradley Dr, Pace, FL 325713 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $73,999
- Price/sqft: $57
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 071N290000004000000
- Zillow Home ID: 47874030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4679 Bradley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Milton, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 4673 Bradley Dr Pace, FL--Studio--924
- 4709 Woodbine Rd Pace, FL$237K322,321
- 4688 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$88K221,450
- 4680 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$63K321,216
- 4678 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$55K31.5732
- 4657 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$68K22952
- 4674 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$54K21790
- 4648 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$168K321,962
- Melvin Dr Pace, FL--------
- 4642 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$95K321,164
- 4633 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$115K321,672
- 4638 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$83K321,400
- Woodbine Rd Pace, FL--------
- 4665 Woodbine Rd Milton, FL$83K421,782
- 4713 Woodbine Rd Milton, FL$157K42.52,150
- 4636 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$92K321,230
- 4655 Woodbine Rd Milton, FL$320K322,117
- 4645 Woodbine Rd Pace, FL$186K321,710
- 4626 Bradley Dr Pace, FL$95K321,356
- 4628 Ephrem Ln Pace, FL$80K321,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!