468 Hightree Pl, San Diego, CA 921144 beds, 2 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5821240900
- Zillow Home ID: 17120618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 468 Hightree Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bay Terraces, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.2% higher than in San Diego, and 30.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bay Terraces home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay Terraces home values.
- 460 Hightree Pl San Diego, CA$353K31.51,422
- 476 Hightree Pl San Diego, CA$332K31.51,056
- Woodridge Way San Diego, CA$418K531,947
- 473 Briarwood Rd San Diego, CA$356K31.51,507
- 463 Briarwood Rd San Diego, CA$366K42.51,421
- 7323 Gatewood Ln San Diego, CA$333K31.51,056
- 486 Hightree Pl San Diego, CA$355K51.51,509
- 483 Briarwood Rd San Diego, CA$290K321,490
- 7313 Gatewood Ln San Diego, CA$357K31.51,447
- 493 Briarwood Rd San Diego, CA$346K31.51,225
- 496 Hightree Pl San Diego, CA$406K63.52,156
- 467 Hightree Pl San Diego, CA$365K42.51,811
- 7303 Gatewood Ln San Diego, CA$338K31.51,065
- 459 Hightree Pl San Diego, CA$337K31.51,065
- 451 Hightree Pl San Diego, CA$351K41.51,438
- 7329 Woodridge Way San Diego, CA$329K31.51,047
- 442 Hightree Pl San Diego, CA$394K62.52,246
- 7344 Woodridge Way San Diego, CA$332K31.51,047
- 449 Briarwood Rd San Diego, CA$336K31.51,065
- 7337 Woodridge Way San Diego, CA$355K31.51,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!