468 Ohio Ave, Rochester, PA 150743 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 671 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $78,500
- Price/sqft: $51
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 47-002-0501.000
- Zillow Home ID: 86361690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 468 Ohio Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 15074, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.8% less than in Rochester Township, and 93.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 15074 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15074 home values.
- 466 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$132K311,997
- 470 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$101K411,500
- 320 Webster St Rochester, PA$52K211,080
- 318 Webster St Rochester, PA$54K21852
- 462 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$72K311,448
- 460 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$95K321,432
- 319 Webster St Rochester, PA$74K311,120
- 465 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$88K311,055
- 317 Webster St Rochester, PA$57K311,120
- 469 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$104K31.51,174
- 473 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$60K11832
- 467 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$105K311,161
- 315 Webster St Rochester, PA$61K31.51,120
- 471 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$99K31.51,504
- 458 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$107K311,514
- 487 Harmony Ave Rochester, PA$209K423,114
- 463 Ohio Ave Rochester, PA$66K311,270
- 500 Harmony Ave Rochester, PA$143K322,568
- 313 Webster St Rochester, PA$76K321,120
- 388 Webster St Rochester, PA$121K31.51,458
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.