- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 171 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: 71725929
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 8 spaces
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BTH3_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,089 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: M:0H14 B:0013 L:16
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56149131
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $187-298K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01001 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Hampden as a whole. Among 01001 homes, this home is 23.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.7% lower than in Hampden, and 61.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hampden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01001 home values.
|11 Wilson St Agawam, MA||$122K||3||1||1,451|
|14 Wilson St Agawam, MA||$148K||3||2.01||1,604|
|19 Wilson St Agawam, MA||$166K||4||2||1,643|
|461 Springfield St Feeding Hills, MA||$83K||3||1.5||1,000|
|453 Springfield St Agawam, MA||--||2||1||1,658|
|22 Wilson St Agawam, MA||$134K||3||1||1,351|
|476 Springfield St Feeding Hills, MA||$238K||3||2||1,988|
|27 Wilson St Agawam, MA||$138K||3||1||1,524|
|32 Wilson St Agawam, MA||$141K||3||1||960|
|33 Wilson St Agawam, MA||$152K||3||1||1,486|
|38 Wilson St Agawam, MA||$133K||3||1||960|
|449 Springfield St Agawam, MA||$141K||3||1.5||1,428|
|26 Sheri Ln UNIT 26 Agawam, MA||$91K||2||1.5||1,242|
|25 Sheri Ln UNIT 25 Agawam, MA||$89K||2||1.5||1,073|
|28 Sheri Ln UNIT 28 Agawam, MA||$91K||2||1.5||1,242|
|27 Sheri Ln UNIT 27 Agawam, MA||$92K||3||1.5||1,242|
|13 Harding St Agawam, MA||$137K||3||1.5||1,396|
|30 Sheri Ln UNIT 30 Agawam, MA||$91K||2||1.5||1,242|
|43 Wilson St Agawam, MA||$131K||3||1||1,205|
|29 Sheri Ln UNIT 29 Agawam, MA||$92K||3||1.5||1,242|
Nearby Schools in Hampden
K-4 & ungraded0.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!