This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1965
- Views: 400 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $52,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Condo Type: End Unit
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(S)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Flooring: Tile
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: None
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Heat
- HOA Fee Includes: Hot Water
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Four Plex
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 690 sqft
- Parcel #: 61100046815
- Zillow Home ID: 62544000
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Homes like this sold for $36-101K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% less than in Manchester, and 88.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06042 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (12)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 468 Woodbridge St|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!