- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4680 Jet Wing Cir W, Colorado Springs, CO 809164 beds, 3 baths, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,318 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 580 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6423404076
- Zillow Home ID: 13621667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4680 Jet Wing Cir W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Colorado Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.3% greater than in Colorado Springs, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Colorado Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Colorado Springs home values.
- 4690 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$162K32.51,504
- 4670 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$149K31.51,450
- 1310 Keith Dr Colorado Springs, CO$137K31921
- 4710 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$159K32.51,700
- 4660 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$117K32990
- 4775 Keith Ct Colorado Springs, CO$119K21.52,345
- 1318 Keith Dr Colorado Springs, CO$143K321,695
- 4765 Keith Ct Colorado Springs, CO$146K32.51,690
- 4720 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$155K321,386
- 4685 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$135K321,200
- 4675 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$146K421,470
- 4650 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$154K321,386
- 4705 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$145K31.51,470
- 1315 Ride Ln Colorado Springs, CO$118K321,236
- 4715 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$162K321,445
- 4730 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$176K33.52,376
- 4755 Keith Ct Colorado Springs, CO$156K421,814
- 1326 Keith Dr Colorado Springs, CO$130K321,690
- 4640 Jet Wing Cir W Colorado Springs, CO$162K431,806
- 1325 Ride Ln Colorado Springs, CO$123K32.51,323
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.